Friday, May 15, 2015
School of Dentistry South Dakota Alumni & Friends Reception
School of Dentistry Alumni and friends are invited to join Dr. Mike Till at a reception during the South Dakota Dental Association Annual Session from 5-6:30 pm at the Soiux Falls Convention Center for an update on the School, appetizers and cocktails.
Info/RSVP: Contact Emily Best at firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-625-6811
Founded in 1957, the School of Dentistry Alumni Society, which includes the Division of Dental Hygiene, has approximately 1,500 members. All graduates students, and friends of the school are eligible for active membership in the society. The society is responsible for a wide variety of successful initiatives, including:
- Cosponsoring the Senior Honors Banquet
- Sponsoring Clinical Grand Rounds - a Continuing Dental Education and Professional Development Series
- Sponsoring an annual golf tournament
- Awarding scholarships annually to dental and dental hygiene students
- Raising funds to purchase caps and gowns for all graduating dental and dental hygiene students
- Cosponsoring Dentistry magazine
- Participating in the annual Minnesota Dental Association Convention
- New alumni activities
With every new member, the School of Dentistry Alumni Society is able to offer more programs and services in support of the school and its students.
|Become a Member!
|Become a member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association. Your membership makes a difference! Fill out the online membership form. The campaign code NP1DN will ensure that the School of Dentistry Alumni Society benefits from your membership.