See links to our chapters around the US here.
See links to our chapters around Minnesota here.
See links to our international chapters here.
Most chapters have a volunteer board of alumni and friends. They support the University and plan social and educational events to bring area alumni and friends together and bring the University to their community.
To see events, click on the 'Visit Chapter Website' link for each chapter or see all our national chapter events here
and all our Minnesota chapter events here
Chapters support the University by:
Major events that bring the University to chapter communities include:
- Supporting the University's great work.
- Helping to spread the word of the world-class education the U provides.
- Building pride and spirit.
- Recruiting outstanding potential University students in their area.
- Supporting students with local scholarships.
Chapters also frequently gather for networking and social events such as:
- Presidential visits
- Lectures by University faculty
- Performances by student/faculty artists
- University updates by Alumni Association staff
- Happy hours,
- Gopher athletic viewing parties/tailgates, and
- Specific regional activities, such as hiking in the Northwest or attending an embassy event in Washington D.C.
See our 2014 Volunteer Resource Guide here.