Cruising the Black Sea - A Bridge of Two Continents
Day 1: Depart U.S. or Canada
Day 2: Arrive Istanbul, Turkey/Embark M.V. Silver Wind
Day 3: At Sea
Day 4: Yalta, Ukraine
Day 5: Sevastopol
Day 6: Odessa
Day 7: Constanta, Romania
Day 8: Nessebur, Bulgaria
Day 9: Istanbul, Turkey/Disembark M.V. Silver Wind/Return to the U.S. or Canada
Contact Cheryl Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a brochure.
- FREE air is included from 22 Gateway Cities!
- Complimentary beverages throughout the cruise; house wines are served at lunch and dinner.
- All ship Gratuities and Port Taxes are included/
- More than 26 centuries of culture and history surrounding the Black Sea.
- Experience firsthand the emerging democratic movements in the Black Sea region.
- Visit the historic site of the 1945 Yalta Conference, where Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin determined the fate of Post-World War II Europe.
- The best season of the year to visit Istanbul, Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine!