|This land of dramatic contrasts invites you to encounter its ancient ruins and sacred mosques, endless desert and storied mountains, imposing Kasbahs and spirited souks. Travel from the imperial cities of Rabat, Fez, and Marrakech to the High Atlas and vast Sahara, opening your eyes and hearts to a truly foreign land, an age-old culture, and genuinely hospitable people.
Day 1: Depart U.S. for Casablanca
Day 2-3: Rabat
Day 4-6: Fez
Day 7-8: Erfoud
Day 9: Ouarzazate
Day 10-12: Marrakech
Day 13: Casablanca
Day 14: Depart Casablanca for U.S.
- Round-trip air transportation from listed cities
- 12 nights' accommodations in Deluxe, Superior First Class and First Class hotels
- 31 meals; 12 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 11 dinners
- Extensive sightseeing,including all entrance fees
- Services of an Odysseys Unlimited Tour Director
- Private motorcoach transportation throughout your trip
- Luggage handling for one bag per person
- Gratuities fro local guides, dining room servers, airport and hotel porters, and all drivers
- $100 frequent traveler credit towards your next Odysseys Unlimited tour ($200 after three tours)
Full itinerary, pricing details, and more are found here.
Odysseys Unlimited is happy to answer questions and take reservations: