Munich, Salzburg, and Vienna
|Explore three magnificent cities of Central Europe. First Munich,
the charming capital of Bavaria; then the gardenlike landscapes of the
Bavarian Alps to King Ludwig’s spectacular Neuschwanstein Castle. Tour
Innsbruck before arriving in historic Salzburg and glittering Vienna.
Day 1: Board your overnight transatlantic flight
Day 2: Arrival in Munich, Germany
Day 3: Munich
Day 4: Munich - Neuschwanstein - Innsbruck, Austria - Salzburg
Day 5: Salzburg
Day 6: Salzburg - Vienna
Day 7: At Leisure in Vienna
Day 8: Vienna - Munich, Germany
Day 9: Your homebound flight arrives the same day
- Munich: welcome dinner; guided sightseeing, visit Marienplatz, farewell dinner.
- Neuschewanstein: Guided visit of King Ludwig's Castle.
- Innsbruck: Walk through the Old Town to the Golden Roof.
- Salzburg: Guided sightseeing, visit Mirabell Gardens, St. Perter's Churchyard, and Mozart' birthplace.
- Vienna: Guided sightseeing, visit Schonbrunn Palace.
- Danube Cruise
Contact Cheryl Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a brochure.