|Ireland is a country unlike any other in the world – a land of magnificent and varied landscapes, of folklore and legend – where the genuine warmth and friendliness of the local people will leave a lasting impression. We invite you to experience it for yourself from the exciting destinations of Kilkenny, one of Ireland’s loveliest inland cities; Dublin, Ireland’s capital rich in Georgian architecture, described as being “as intimate as a village and as friendly as a pub;” and Killarney, a colorful Camelot-like town surrounded by mystical lakes and majestic mountains.
Visit spectacular Kilkenny Castle, and take the opportunity to see the renowned Waterford Crystal Factory while staying in Kilkenny. From Killarney, see beautiful Bantry Bay, and experience breathtaking coastal scenery as you travel the Dingle Peninsula. While in Dublin, see some of its famous attractions like St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Trinity College, home to the magnificent Book of Kells, and visit the Northern Ireland capital of Belfast, a city adorned by Victorian architecture. Discover this beautiful land where a hundred thousand welcomes await you.
Day 1: Depart the U.S.A.
Day 2: Dublin / Kilkenny
Day 3: Kilkenny
Day 4: Kilkenny / Killarney
Day 5: Killarney
Day 6: Killarney
Day 7: Killarney / Dublin
Day 8: Dublin
Day 9: Return to the U.S.A.
Land Program Includes:
Contact Cheryl Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a brochure.
- 2 nights' accommodations at the superior 4-star Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel
- 3 nights' accommodations at the superior 4-star Killarney Plaza Hotel
- 2 nights' accommodations at the superior 4-star O'Callaghan Davenport Hotel in Dublin
- Full Irish breakfast daily
- Scenic motor coach transfers between Killkenny, Killarney and Dublin
- Special Go Next welcome gathering
- Professional, knowledgeable Irish driver/guide
- Experienced Go Next program manager
- Hospitality desk
- Hotel luggage handling and related tipping
- Travel and destination information
- Hotel taxes