Norwegian Fjords and British Isles
|Follow in the wake of fabled Viking explorers as you sail the North Sea on the beautifully appointed Oceania Cruises’ Marina. Explore captivating ports brimming with color, culture, history, and breathtaking natural scenery while sailing the shores of Norway, Scotland, Ireland, and England.
AUG 30 Thursday Depart the U.S.A.
AUG 31 Friday Arrive in Copenhagen, Denmark, and transfer to Marina.
AUG 31 Friday Copenhagen, Denmark Embark 3:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m.
SEP 01 Saturday At Sea — —
SEP 02 Sunday Flaam (Sognefjord), Norway 8:00 a.m. / 12:00 p.m.
Gudvangen (Sognefjord), Norway 2:30 p.m. / 7:00 p.m.
SEP 03 Monday Bergen, Norway 8:00 a.m. / 6:00 p.m.
SEP 04 Tuesday Lerwick (Shetland Islands), Scotland 8:00 a.m. / 6:00 p.m.
SEP 05 Wednesday Invergordon, Scotland 8:00 a.m. / 6:00 p.m.
SEP 06 Thursday At Sea — —
SEP 07 Friday Belfast, Northern Ireland 8:00 a.m. / 8:00 p.m.
SEP 08 Saturday Dublin, Ireland 8:00 a.m. / Overnight on Ship
SEP 09 Sunday Dublin, Ireland — 11:00 p.m.
SEP 10 Monday Waterford, Ireland 8:00 a.m. / 6:00 p.m.
SEP 11 Tuesday Falmouth (Cornwall), England 8:00 a.m. / 4:00 p.m.
SEP 12 Wednesday London (Dover), England Disembark 8:00 a.m.
After disembarking, transfer to the airport for your return to the U.S.A.
Cruise Program Includes:
• Free round-trip airfare from select Oceania Cruise cities.
• Free 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay with transfer from hotel to ship
• 12 nights’ accommodations and cruising aboard Marina to historic and scenic ports of call
• All meals, entertainment and use of facilities aboard the ship
• Private Welcome Reception
• Complimentary bottle of wine
• Attentive service from an experienced Go Next program manager
• Comprehensive pre-departure information
• All surcharges, airline fees and government taxes
View original brochure and more details here