|A stunning array of treasures awaits your discovery as you sail the
beautiful shores of the Black Sea from Athens to Istanbul aboard Oceania
Cruises’ elegant and intimate Regatta, visiting fascinating ports of
call in Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, and Turkey.
Day 1: Depart the U.S.A.
Day 2: Arrive in Athens, Greece Embark 3:00 p.m. / 7:00 p.m.
Day 3: Ephesus, Turkey 8:00 a.m / 4:00 p.m
Day 4: Cruising the Dardanelles & Bosphorous Straits
Day 5: Yalta, Urkaine 8:00 a.m. / 4:00 p.m.
Day 6: Sochi, Russia 9:00 a.m. / 6:00 p..m.
Day 7: Trabzon, Turkey 8:00 a.m. / 4:00 p.m.
Day 8: Sinop, Turkey 8:00 a.m. / 6:00 p.m.
Day 9: Sevastopol, Urkaine 8:00 a.m. / 6:00 p.m.
Day 10: Odessa, Urkaine 8:00 a.m. / 6:00 p.m.
Day 11: Constanta, Romania 8:00 a.m. / 6:00 p.m.
Day 12: Nessebur, Bulgaria 8:00 a.m. / 6:00 p.m.
Day 13: Istanbul, Turkey 8:00 a.m. / 6:00 p.m.
Day 14: Istanbul, Turkey Disembark 8:00 a.m.
After disembarking, transfer to the airport for your return to the U.S.A.
Cruise Program Includes:
• Free round-trip airfare from select Oceania Cruise cities.
• 12 nights’ accommodations and cruising aboard Regatta to historic and
scenic ports of call
• All meals, entertainment and use of facilities aboard the ship
• Private Welcome Reception
• Complimentary bottle of wine
• Attentive service from an experienced Go Next program manager
• Comprehensive pre-departure information
• All surcharges, airline fees and government taxes
View original brochure and more details here