|The best of Northern Europe is revealed on this magical voyage aboard
Oceania Cruises’ elegant Marina. Discover distant monarchies, Baroque
palaces and stunning harbors as you cruise to captivating ports in
Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, and Germany.
JUL 11 Wednesday Depart the U.S.A.
JUL 12 Thursday Arrive in Stockholm, Sweden, and transfer to Marina.
JUL 12 Thursday Stockholm, Sweden Embark 3:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m.
JUL 13 Friday Helsinki, Finland 11:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
JUL 14 Saturday St. Petersburg, Russia 8:00 a.m.
JUL 15 Sunday St. Petersburg, Russia — 7:00 p.m.
JUL 16 Monday Tallinn, Estonia 8:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m.
JUL 17 Tuesday Riga, Latvia 10:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
JUL 18 Wednesday Visby, Sweden 9:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
JUL 19 Thursday Gdansk (Gdynia), Poland 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
JUL 20 Friday Rønne (Bornholm), Denmark 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
JUL 21 Saturday Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany 7:00 a.m. 10:00 p.m.
JUL 22 Sunday Copenhagen, Denmark Disembark 8:00 a.m.
Cruise Program Includes:
• Free round-trip airfare from select Oceania Cruises cities
• Free 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay with transfer from hotel to ship
• 10 nights’ accommodations and cruising aboard Marina to historic and
scenic ports of call
• All meals, entertainment and use of facilities aboard the ship
• Private Welcome Reception
• Complimentary bottle of wine
• Attentive service from an experienced Go Next program manager
• Comprehensive pre-departure information
• All surcharges, airline fees and government taxes
After disembarking, transfer to the airport for your return to the U.S.A.
View original brochure and more details here